Subject: Dear Email Account User.

From: WEBMAIL UPGRADE OFFICE <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 09:50:28 -0300

Dear Email Account User,

This mail is from the Email Account user Customer Care; we are sending it to
every Email Account User Owner for safety. We are having congestion due to the
anonymous registration of email accounts so we are shutting down some accounts
and your account was among those to be deleted.

We are sending you this email to you so that you can verify and let us know if
you still want to use this account. If you are still interested please confirm
your account by filling the space below. Your User name, password,  
date of birth
and your country information would be needed to verify your account.

Due to the congestion in all Email Account and removal of all unused Accounts,
Account Management Team would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will
have to confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after
clicking the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24  
hours for
security reasons.

* User name: ...........................
* Password: ............................
* Date of Birth: .......................
* Country Or Territory: ................

Your response should be sent to Contact the Admin Manager via Email:
[email-masked]

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after  
two weeks
of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Waiting to receive the details as soon as possible.

Protect Your Email Account from Being Locked Up.
Regard,
Customer Care Of Email Account Team.