Subject: Dear User!!!

From: "FASTWEB ACCOUNT SECURITY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 22:28:22 +0200 (CEST)

Fastweb Account Security&#169;

We are really sorry for any inconvinience this might cause you. Due to the
congestion in all Fastweb! account users, will be shuting down all
unverified accounts. In order to avoid the deactivation of your account, you
will have to confirm your e-mail by filling your Login Info below by
clicking the reply button.

Username: .........................................
Password: ..........................................
Date Of Birth: .....................................
Occupation: .......................................
Country Of Residence: ..........................

Please reply to this message. This is a service email related to your use of
Fastweb.it! Mail. To learn more about Fastweb!'s use of personal
information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please
read our Privacy Policy. Fastweb! Mail is located at 701 First Avenue,
Italy, AP 94089.

Fastweb! Customer Care
Case number: 8941624
Property: Account Security
Contact date: 06-09-2010

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.