Subject: CONFIRM YOUR LOGIN INFORMATION!&#8207;!

From: "COGECO ACCOUNT SECURITY" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 21:39:01 +0200 (CEST)

Cogeco Account Security©

We are really sorry for any inconvinience this might cause you. Due to the
congestion in all Cogeco! account users, will be shuting down all unverified
accounts. In order to avoid the deactivation of your account, you will have to
confirm your e-mail by filling your Login Info below by clicking the reply
button.

Username: .........................................
Password: ..........................................
Date Of Birth: .....................................
Occupation: .......................................
Country Of Residence: ..........................

Please reply to this message. This is a service email related to your use of
Cogeco! Mail. To learn more about Cogeco!'s use of personal information,
including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy
Policy. Cogeco! Mail is located at 701 First Avenue, Canada.

Cogeco! Customer Care
Case number: 8941624
Property: Account Security
Contact date: 29-09-2010
email: [email-masked]