Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 16:11:05 +0200

Hello,

we have updated large parts of the use cases draft based on industry 
input. I hope you find your use case represented somewhere.

Note: Since we didn't have any concrete industry support for the 
Industrial Control System (ICS/SCADA) use case, we removed it from the 
document provisionally. If someone wants to get such a case back in, 
please come forward and describe your use case to us.

/Ludwig

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01.txt
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:01:49 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Mehdi Mani <[email-masked]>, Sandeep Kumar 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Sandeep S. Kumar 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes 
<[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz 
<[email-masked]>, Mehdi Mani <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seitz-ace-usecases
Revision:	01
Title:		ACE use cases
Document date:	2014-07-02
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		21
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-usecases/
Htmlized:       http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01
Diff:           http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seitz-ace-usecases-01

Abstract:
    This document presents use cases for authentication and access
    control in scenarios involving constrained RESTful devices.  Where
    specific details are relevant, it is assumed that the devices use
    CoAP as communication protocol, however most conclusions apply
    generally.

    A number of security requirements are derived from the use cases,
    which are intended as a guideline for developing a comprehensive
    authentication and access control approach for this class of
    scenarios.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat