Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-00.txt

From: Stefanie Gerdes <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 12:36:11 +0200

Hi all,

We have updated the Delegated CoAP Authentication and Authorization
Framework (DCAF). The main changes are:
* more compact CBOR representations
* added a description of DCAF communication with multiple actors
combined in a single component.

We are looking forward to your comments.

Thanks,
Steffi

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-00.txt
Date: Fri, 04 Jul 2014 14:23:46 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Dr. Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>, Stefanie Gerdes
<[email-masked]>,        Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>, Stefanie
Gerdes <[email-masked]>,        Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>,
Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Stefanie Gerdes and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize
Revision:	00
Title:		Delegated CoAP Authentication and Authorization Framework (DCAF)
Document date:	2014-07-04
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		37
URL:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize/
Htmlized:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-gerdes-ace-dcaf-authorize-00

Abstract:
   This specification defines a protocol for delegating client
   authentication and authorization in a constrained environment for
   establishing a Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) channel
   between resource-constrained nodes.  The protocol relies on DTLS to
   transfer authorization information and shared secrets for symmetric
   cryptography between entities in a constrained network.  A resource-
   constrained node can use this protocol to delegate authentication of
   communication peers and management of authorization information to a
   trusted host with less severe limitations regarding processing power
   and memory.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat