Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-02.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 17:59:14 +0100

We have submitted an update of draft-seitz-ace-problem-description. The 
update consists of minor editorial changes and some added assumptions 
and requirements.

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-02.txt
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2014 09:55:42 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seitz-ace-problem-description
Revision:	02
Title:		Problem Description for Authorization in Constrained Environments
Document date:	2014-10-27
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		19
URL: 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description/
Htmlized: 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-02
Diff: 
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seitz-ace-problem-description-02

Abstract:
    We present a problem description for authentication and authorization
    in constrained-node networks, i.e. networks where some devices have
    severe constraints on memory, processing, power and communication
    bandwidth.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat