Subject: [Ace] Update of document draft-schmitt-ace-twowayauth-for-iot

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 22:42:03 +0100

Hello all,

I have submitted the following draft update for ACE:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-schmitt-ace-twowayauth-for-iot/ 
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-greevenbosch-ace-comparison/>

Based on offline discussions and meetings during IETF90 we updated the 
draft corresponding Gateway and Access Control Server functionality.
The currently open sections for the two-way authentication solution for 
class1 devices will be filled soon.

Enjoy the last days of 2014,

Corinna
--

---

From: "Dr. Corinna Schmitt" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2014 20:05:01 +0100

Hello all,

as Bert pointed out some link problems with my last mail. Here is the 
link again to my updated draft version:

Corinna

--