Subject: [Ace] Actors draft/Problem draft merged

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 22:13:01 +0200

The design team that worked on merging the actors and the problem
description draft has completed*) its work.  We submit
draft-gerdes-actors-05 with the intent to have it adopted as a WG
draft.

-- WG chairs, please issue the call for adoption.

-- WG, you can start sending in your support or comments while that is
going on.

*) We haven't tried to touch the axis from the asymptote, so all of us
 have some minor issues left.  But we think it is more important now
 to get input from the wider WG so we can finish this off, and we can
 calibrate these small things within the WG consensus process.

Gruesse, Carsten

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 08:53:17 +0800

> We submit draft-gerdes-actors-05 with the intent to have it adopted as a
>WG draft.

Glad to see that.

> WG chairs, please issue the call for adoption.

Let me check with Hannes.

> We haven't tried to touch the axis from the asymptote, so all of us
have some minor issues left.

Maybe you can send out the issues for discussion.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng

在 30/4/15 4:13 am， "Carsten Bormann" <[email-masked]> 写入:

>_______________________________________________
>Ace mailing list
>[email-masked]
>https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 06:54:55 +0200

Kepeng Li wrote:
>> > We haven't tried to touch the axis from the asymptote, so all of us have some minor issues left.
> 

Sure -- after WG adoption...

Grüße, Carsten