Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-selander-ace-object-security-02.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:36:59 +0200

We have uploaded an update of our object security draft, taking into 
consideration the developments around COSE and including considerations 
on Blockwise Transfer (as requested at IETF 92).

This might be relevant for CoRE as well.  We are therefore unsure where 
to present this at IETF 93. What do the chairs think?

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for 
draft-selander-ace-object-security-02.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 06:58:08 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: John Mattsson <[email-masked]>, Francesca Palombini 
<[email-masked]>, John Mattsson 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Francesca Palombini 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-selander-ace-object-security-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Francesca Palombini and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-selander-ace-object-security
Revision:	02
Title:		June 29, 2015
Document date:	2015-06-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		43
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-selander-ace-object-security-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-object-security/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-object-security-02
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-object-security-02

Abstract:
    This memo presents OSCOAP, a scheme for protection of request and
    response messages of the Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP),
    using data object security.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat