Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:33:54 +0200

We have submitted a new draft describing an authorization scheme for 
CoRE using RESTful authorization resources.

@Chairs: We would like a slot to present this draft in Prague at the ACE 
session.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:27:54 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz 
<[email-masked]>, Goran Selander <[email-masked]>, Ludwig 
Seitz <[email-masked]>, [email-masked] <[email-masked]>, 
Malisa Vucinic <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seitz-ace-core-authz
Revision:	00
Title:		Authorization for Constrained RESTful Environments
Document date:	2015-06-29
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		28
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-core-authz-00

Abstract:
    This memo defines a framework for authorization in constrained-node
    networks, i.e. networks where some devices have severe constraints on
    memory, processing, power and communication bandwidth.  The main goal
    is to offload constrained devices by providing them access control
    support from trusted parties that are less constrained.  The approach
    is based on RESTful requests to dedicated access management
    resources, supporting different authorization schemes and
    communication security paradigms.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat