Subject: Re: [Ace] Call for adoption for draft-gerdes-ace-actors-05

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 2015 20:17:48 +0800

Hello all,

Based on the received feedback, it is concluded that the actors draft is
adopted as an ACE working group item.

Authors, please submit the document as draft-ietf-ace-actors-00.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng

发件人:  Li Kepeng <[email-masked]>
日期:  Friday, 24 July, 2015 7:17 pm
至:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
抄送:  Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
主题:  [Ace] Call for adoption for draft-gerdes-ace-actors-05

Hello all,

This note begins a Call For Adoption for draft-gerdes-ace-actors-05
<http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-gerdes-ace-actors/>  to
be adopted as an ACE working group item, and added in the charter.
The call ends on Aug 7, 2015.
Keep in mind that adoption of a document does not mean the document
as-is is ready for publication. It is merely acceptance of the
document as a starting point for what will be the final product
of the ACE working group. The working group is free to make changes to
the document according to the normal consensus process.

There were favorable supports toward adoption of this document at
IETF 93 in Prague. We will factor this into the decision at the close
of this Call.

Please reply on this thread with expressions of support or opposition,
preferably with comments, regarding accepting this as a work item.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng & Hannes
_______________________________________________ Ace mailing list
[email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace