Subject: [Ace] Virtual Interim Meeting - September 30th

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 11:49:26 +0200

Hi all,

as discussed at the last IETF meeting we would like to schedule a
virtual interim meeting (i.e., 2 hour conference call) and our proposal
is to organize this conference call on the 30th of September from  7am
EDT to 9am EDT (which is 1pm CEST to 3pm CEST).

The two hours conference call time will be spent discussing any
remaining issues with the use cases and then also the architecture
document.

Please let us know by the end of this week (30th August) whether this
works for you or, if it does, what other dates are possible for you.

Ciao
Hannes & Kepeng

---

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 13:14:10 +0200

> works for you or, if it does, what other dates are possible for you.

Works fine for me.

/Ludwig

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
SICS Swedish ICT AB
Ideon Science Park
Building Beta 2
Scheelevägen 17
SE-223 70 Lund

Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51
http://www.sics.se