Subject: [Ace] Conference Bridge Details: ACE Virtual Interim Meeting -- 2nd March 2016

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 18:12:29 +0100

Here are the conference call details.

ACE Interim Meeting

Wednesday, March 2, 2016
4:00 pm  |  Europe Time (Berlin, GMT+01:00)  |  1 hr

Join WebEx meeting
Meeting number: 	649 246 728
Meeting password: 	6X2upMdh

Join by phone
+1-877-668-4493 Call-in toll free number (US/Canada)
+1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

Access code: 649 246 728

Toll-free calling restrictions, see
http://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf

Add this meeting to your calendar:
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m69889072a7c3018065fe789b58cc6d61

-----------------------------------

Agenda:

1. ACE Actors:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/

2. ACE OAuth Solution:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

3. ACE CWT:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wahlstroem-ace-cbor-web-token/

4. AOB.