Subject: [Ace] Doodle for ACE virtual interim meeting

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 14:37:55 +0800

Hi all,

To speed up our progress, Hannes and I plan to have a virtual interim
meeting in the end of Feb or early of March.

According to our discussion results on the virtual interim meeting, editors
can make updates for the drafts before our next F2F meeting in Apr.

We proposed four options for the meeting time:
1. 24th Feb, Wednesday, GMT 14:00 ~ 15:00.
2. 25th Feb, Thursday, GMT 14:00 ~ 15:00.
3. 2nd Mar, Wednesday, GMT 14:00 ~ 15:00.
4. 3rd Mar, Thursday, GMT 14:00 ~ 15:00.

Please indicate your available time from the doodle poll:
http://doodle.com/poll/gcswyngw9hr7573e

The initial agenda could be:
1. ACE Actors:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/
2. ACE Oauth Solution:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
3. AOB.

If you have any additions, please let us know.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Kepeng & Hannes

---

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2016 09:45:27 +0800

According to the doodle results, the time for our virtual interim meeting
will be: 2nd Mar, Wednesday, GMT 14:00 ~ 15:00.

I also received a request to add the CWT draft, now the agenda will be:
1. ACE Actors:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-actors/
2. ACE Oauth Solution:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
3. ACE CWT:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-wahlstroem-ace-cbor-web-token/
4. AOB.

I will send out the meeting information later.

Kind Regards
Kepeng

发件人:  Li Kepeng <[email-masked]>
日期:  Saturday, 16 January, 2016 2:37 pm
至:  "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
抄送:  Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig
<[email-masked]>, Kathleen Moriarty
<[email-masked]>, Stephen Farrell
<[email-masked]>
主题:  [Ace] Doodle for ACE virtual interim meeting

Hi all,

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Kepeng & Hannes

_______________________________________________ Ace mailing list
[email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace