Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 04:32:08 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : Authorization for the Internet of Things using OAuth 2.0
        Authors         : Ludwig Seitz
                          Goeran Selander
                          Erik Wahlstroem
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01.txt
	Pages           : 53
	Date            : 2016-02-25

Abstract:
   This memo defines how to use OAuth 2.0 as an authorization framework
   with Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, thus bringing a well-known
   and widely used security solution to IoT devices.  Where possible
   vanilla OAuth 2.0 is used, but where the limitations of IoT devices
   require it, profiles and extensions are provided.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/