Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 13:39:16 +0100

Hello,

we have submitted a new version of our draft for discussion during the 
interim meeting. We have tried to address several of the reviewers' 
comments. Those that we have not yet addressed can be found at:
https://github.com/LudwigSeitz/ace-oauth/issues , feel free to suggest 
new issues either on the mailing list or on github.

The main changes are:
* Major rewrite of 5.1 to clarify the information exchanged between
	C and AS in the PoP token request profile for IoT
* Added 5.2. the CoAP Access-Token option for transfering access
	tokens in messages that do not have payload.
* Added 5.3.2. which defines success and error responses from the RS
	when receiving an access token.
* Added section 5.6 giving guidance on how to handle token
       expiration in the absence of reliable time.
* Added Appendix B: A list of roles and responsibilities for C, AS and
       RS.in this protocol.

Regards,

Ludwig Seitz

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01.txt
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 04:32:08 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, Erik Wahlstroem 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	01
Title:		Authorization for the Internet of Things using OAuth 2.0
Document date:	2016-02-25
Group:		ace
Pages:		53
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-01

Abstract:
    This memo defines how to use OAuth 2.0 as an authorization framework
    with Internet of Things (IoT) deployments, thus bringing a well-known
    and widely used security solution to IoT devices.  Where possible
    vanilla OAuth 2.0 is used, but where the limitations of IoT devices
    require it, profiles and extensions are provided.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat