Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 09:56:53 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments of the IETF.

        Title           : CBOR Web Token (CWT)
        Authors         : Erik Wahlström
                          Michael B. Jones
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-00.txt
	Pages           : 13
	Date            : 2016-05-20

Abstract:
   CBOR Web Token (CWT) is a compact means of representing claims to be
   transferred between two parties.  CWT is a profile of the JSON Web
   Token (JWT) that is optimized for constrained devices.  The claims in
   a CWT are encoded in the Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR)
   and CBOR Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) is used for added
   application layer security protection.  A claim is a piece of
   information asserted about a subject and is represented as a name/
   value pair consisting of a claim name and a claim value.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-cbor-web-token-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/