Subject: [Ace] Doodle poll for ACE interim meeting

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 20:50:24 +0800

Hello all,

As discussed in the last IETF 95 ACE F2F meeting, we planned to schedule a
virtual interim meeting to allow the clock synchronization design team to
report back to the group.

Also we can use this interim meeting to discuss open issues about our WG
items.

I created a doodle poll for this interim meeting, and here is the link:
http://doodle.com/poll/b5rcpz5wnyx5hhe6
<http://doodle.com/poll/b5rcpz5wnyx5hhe6>

The proposed alternative time slots are:
14th June, GMT 12:00 ~ 14:00 or GMT 14:00 ~ 16:00;
15th June, GMT 12:00 ~ 14:00 or GMT 14:00 ~ 16:00;
16th June, GMT 12:00 ~ 14:00 or GMT 14:00 ~ 16:00;

Last time, one hour is not enough for the call, so we scheduled two hours
this time. We can always finish earlier.

Please indicate your available time slots for the interim meeting before the
end of 13th May.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Kepeng & Hannes

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 16:16:44 +0200

Hi Kepeng,

> 16th June, GMT 12:00 ~ 14:00 or GMT 14:00 ~ 16:00;

I should note that June 14 is during IoTSU
(https://down.dsg.cs.tcd.ie/iotsu/) and many people will still be
traveling away from that on June 15.

(There is also some strangeness about the 1400Z dates; these seem to
show as 14-hour events.)

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2016 10:58:55 -0400

> (There is also some strangeness about the 1400Z dates; these seem to

Yes, I think that the AM/PM was input wrong.

--
]               Never tell me the odds!                 | ipv6 mesh networks [
]   Michael Richardson, Sandelman Software Works        | network architect  [
]     [email-masked]  http://www.sandelman.ca/        |   ruby on rails    [