Subject: [Ace] Clock Design Team Conference Call

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2016 09:27:28 +0200

Hi all,

those who attended the virtual interim meeting last week have received a
status update about the work in clock design team. We are having regular
conference call and today is yet another one.

This time we invited Peter Aldworth from ARM to chat with us about the
support of real-time clocks of microprocessors.

Please think about some questions for Peter.

You are welcome to join the chat and here are the dial-in details:

Date: 20.06.2016
Time: 3pm CEST (=9am EDT)

Webex:
https://arm-onsite.webex.com/arm-onsite/j.php?MTID=m96aa2120a72cff74bdd5ab31d756bade

Meeting number: 805 387 005
Meeting password: sp2JE8uP

Phone:
+1-408-792-6300 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
+1-877-668-4490 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
Access code: 805 387 005

Global dial-in numbers:
https://arm-onsite.webex.com/arm-onsite/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=458176357&tollFree=1

Ciao
Hannes

Ciao
Hannes