Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-02.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 13:29:03 +0200

Hello ACE,

we have submitted a new version of the ACE-OAuth draft. Hopefully you 
will have time to review it before the interim meeting.

You can also follow the draft (and submit pull requests or raise issues) 
at https://github.com/LudwigSeitz/ace-oauth/

Regards,

Ludwig Seitz

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-02.txt
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 04:23:28 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Goeran Selander <[email-masked]>, Erik Wahlstroem 
<[email-masked]>, Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Goran 
Selander <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	02
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
Document date:	2016-06-10
Group:		ace
Pages:		53
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-02.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-02
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-02

Abstract:
    This specification defines the ACE framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) deployments.  The ACE
    framework is based on a set of building blocks including OAuth 2.0
    and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used authorization
    solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
    where possible, but where the limitations of IoT devices require it,
    profiles and extensions are provided.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat