Subject: [Ace] Re： Adoption of Low Latency Group Communication Security Work in ACE

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 18:48:43 +0800

Clariication: this is a call for charter addtion of low latency group communication security work, rather than call for document adoption.
      The current charter does not include this item yet. Hence we need to get feedback about whether or not to recharter the group to take on this work.            Kind Regards      Kepeng & Hannes------------------------------------------------------------------发件人：Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>发送时间：2016年7月20日(星期三) 18:07收件人：[email-masked] <[email-masked]>主　题：[Ace] Adoption of Low Latency Group Communication Security Work in	ACE
Hi all,

at the ACE meeting today I asked the participants whether they are in
favor of adding low latency group communication security work in the ACE
group.

20 persons were in favor of doing the work.

5 people argued against doing this work.

If you haven't been at the meeting please contribute your thoughts here
on the list. If you believe you do not have enough information please
also speak up.

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace