Subject: [Ace] FW: New Version Notification for draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02.txt

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 07:28:24 +0000

All,

Here is an update to our proposal for ephemeral Diffie-Hellman over COSE
(EDHOC).

This protocol provides one method for obtaining perfect forward secrecy
starting with the proof-of-possession keys obtained through the ACE
framework, and is independent of how the COSE messages are transported
between client and server.

The updates are addressing review comments and discussions in COSE and
6tisch:

- Negotiation of KDF and AEAD to use with shared secret
- Certificate-based authentication
- Explicit references to COSE and NIST SP 800-56a.

If there is time in the F2F meeting we would like to ask for further
feedback.

Göran

On 2016-07-07 11:45, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02.txt
>has been successfully submitted by Francesca Palombini and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe
>Revision:	02
>Title:		Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
>Document date:	2016-07-07
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		26
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-02
>
>Abstract:
>   This document specifies authenticated Diffie-Hellman key exchange
>   with ephemeral keys, embedded in messages encoded with the CBOR
>   Object Signing and Encryption (COSE) format.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat