Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-ocsoap-profile-00.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 15:27:28 +0200

Hello ACE,

I have submitted a profile of draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz using object 
security (OSCOAP). In addition to showing how to use OSCOAP together 
with the ACE framework, I hope this draft can serve as an example of how 
I thought that profiles would extend the framework in 
draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-seitz-ace-ocsoap-profile-00.txt
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 06:22:26 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seitz-ace-ocsoap-profile-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-seitz-ace-ocsoap-profile
Revision:	00
Title:		OSCOAP profile of ACE
Document date:	2016-07-01
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		9
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seitz-ace-ocsoap-profile-00.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seitz-ace-ocsoap-profile/
Htmlized: 
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seitz-ace-ocsoap-profile-00

Abstract:
    This memo specifies a profile for the ACE framework for
    Authentication and Authorization.  It utilizes Object Security of
    CoAP (OSCOAP) and Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman over COSE (EDHOC) to
    provide communication security, server authentication, and proof-of-
    possession for a key owned by the client and bound to an OAuth 2.0
    access token.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat