Subject: [Ace] Agenda

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2016 21:52:13 +0800

Hi all,

Here is a first draft of the agenda for the upcoming meeting:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/97/agenda/ace/

Feedback welcome.

Kind Regards
Kepeng & Hannes

---

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 08:38:44 +0100

> https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/97/agenda/ace/

Hello chairs,

The current agenda lists me for presenting draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz.
Please note that I will not be able to attend IETF 97, I could arrange 
for a remote presentation, but it would be much more convenient if my 
co-author Hannes could present in person.

/Ludwig

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD   SICS Swedish ICT AB
Ideon Science Park, Building Beta 2
Scheelevägen 17, SE-223 70 Lund
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51

The RISE institutes SP, Swedish ICT and Innventia are merging in order 
to create a unified institute sector and become a stronger innovation 
partner for businesses and society. At the end of the year we will 
change our name to RISE. Read more at www.ri.se/en/about-rise