Subject: Re: [Ace] Call for adoption of draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2017 08:44:59 +0800

Hello all,

About draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession, there were clear supports in
IETF 99 F2F meeting, and there were no objections in the mailing list.

Hence, this draft is adopted as WG draft.

Thanks,
Kind Regards
Kepeng and Hannes (ACE co-chairs)

发件人:  Li Kepeng <[email-masked]>
日期:  Tuesday, 8 August 2017 at 2:33 AM
至:  Li Kepeng <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
抄送:  Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>,
"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
主题:  [Ace]  Call for adoption of draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession

Hello all,
 
In the IETF 99 F2F meeting, Mike Jones made the case for working group
adoption of draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession [1] in his presentation
https://www.ietf.org/proceedings/99/slides/slides-99-ace-cwt-proof-of-posses
sion-00.pdf.  Afterwards, a hum was taken and there was clear support for
adoption in the room.  Several people also spoke up for adoption at the
microphone and no one spoke against it.
 
This note is asking for confirmation of this tentative adoption decision on
the mailing list.  Please speak up before 22nd Aug, 2017 if you would like
to register your opinion on the adoption question.

Keep in mind that adoption of a document does not mean the document as-is is
ready for publication. It is merely acceptance of the document as a starting
point for what will be the final product of the ACE working group. The
working group is free to make changes to the document according to the
normal consensus process.
 
Please reply on this thread with expressions of support or opposition,
preferably with comments, regarding accepting this as a work item.
 
Thanks
 
Kind Regards
Kepeng and Hannes (ACE co-chairs)

[1] 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-jones-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession/