Subject: Re: [Ace] Doodle for ACE virtual interim meeting in Oct

From: "Kepeng Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 09:54:49 +0800

Sorry, the hyberlink does not work well.

Now it is corrected:
https://beta.doodle.com/poll/ig3bhr7tfb2xh4u4

Kind Regards
Kepeng

发件人:  Ace <[email-masked]> on behalf of Li Kepeng
<[email-masked]>
日期:  Wednesday, 27 September 2017 at 9:44 AM
至:  ace <[email-masked]>
抄送:  Kathleen Moriarty <[email-masked]>, Hannes
Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
主题:  [Ace]  Doodle for ACE virtual interim meeting in Oct

Hi all,

According to our IETF 99 meeting minutes, we will hold an interim meeting on
certificate enrolment in constrained environments.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/99/materials/minutes-99-ace/

We proposed three options for the meeting time:
1. 17th Oct, Tuesday, GMT 13:00 ~ 14:00.
2. 18th Oct, Wednesday, GMT 13:00 ~ 14:00.
3. 19th Oct, Thursday, GMT 13:00 ~ 14:00.

Please indicate your available time from the doodle poll:
https://doodle.com/poll/ig3bhr7tfb2xh4u4
<http://doodle.com/poll/v6nbeggazekaq2ut>

Hannes and I will prepare the agenda and send out later. We may add other
topics to the agenda.

Thanks.

Kind Regards
Kepeng & Hannes

_______________________________________________ Ace mailing list
[email-masked] https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace