Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04.txt

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2018 09:38:29 +0100

Hi Ace, WG-chairs,

This new version of coap-est takes into account the remarks made by 
Hannes; thanks Hannes.

This version looks appropriate for acceptance by the WG.

Greetings,

peter

A new version of I-D, draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est
Revision:	04
Title:		EST over secure CoAP (EST-coaps)
Document date:	2018-01-22
Group:		Individual Submission
Pages:		30
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est/
Htmlized:       
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04
Htmlized:       
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04
Diff:           
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-vanderstok-ace-coap-est-04

Abstract:
    Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) [RFC7030] is used as a
    certificate management protocol over HTTPS.

    Low-resource devices often use the lightweight Constrained
    Application Protocol (CoAP) [RFC7252] for message exchanges.  This
    document defines how to transport EST payloads over secure CoAP (EST-
    coaps).  This allows low-resource constrained devices to re-use
    existing EST functionality.  Example low-resource use cases for EST
    are: secure bootstrapping and certificate enrollment.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of 
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2018 17:10:20 +0100

Hi,

Is this ready for publication as a WG draft?

Eliot

On 22.01.18 09:38, peter van der Stok wrote:
> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace
>