Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-10.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 13:29:23 +0100

Hello ACE,

here comes a new version of the framework draft with the following changes:

* Removed client token design (see discussion on mailing list)
* Rephrased parts to clarify that the use of other protocols than CoAP 
is also allowed (especially HTTP)
* Removed the CBOR major type numbers (using their names instead) on 
suggestion by Carsten.

More reviews and feedback are welcome!

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-10.txt
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2018 04:25:56 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>, 
Erik Wahlstroem <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-10.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	10
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
Document date:	2018-02-13
Group:		ace
Pages:		65
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-10.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-10
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-10
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-10

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments.  The
    framework is based on a set of building blocks including OAuth 2.0
    and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used authorization
    solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing specifications are used
    where possible, but where the constraints of IoT devices require it,
    extensions are added and profiles are defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat