Subject: [Ace] Agenda Items for London

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2018 16:33:31 -0800

Please let the chairs know if you want a slot on the agenda for London.
Please give us an idea of what you think you need to cover, how long you
think it will take and who is doing the presentations.

For people doing the presentations, I would like to get slides during the
week of March 12th so that the chairs can do a fast review and get them
posted before the Monday morning meeting.  I really do not want to need to
do this first thing Monday morning.

Jim

---

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 08:41:06 +0100

> do this first thing Monday morning.

I would like a 10 minute slot to present the updates of 
draft-ietf-oauth-authz

(and to ask people to implement and review ... again).

/Ludwig

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE SICS
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51

---

From: peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 09:33:28 +0100

Hi Jim,

I like to have 10 mins the present the additions to be done to 
ietf-ace-coap-est-00.
and additionally explain the ongoing relation with other drafts.

Peter

Jim Schaad schreef op 2018-02-28 01:33:
> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace