Subject: [Ace] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02.txt

From: Cigdem Sengul <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 21:16:54 +0100

Dear Ace,

The new version we uploaded addresses the review comments of Dominik
Obermaier (sent to list on November 7, 2017).
Based on his suggestion, the ping requests from the client are added as a
trigger for token expiry check at the broker as a SHOULD.

Do please let us know if you have any other comments.

Thanks,
--Cigdem

On 10/04/2018, 21:12, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

    A new version of I-D, draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02.txt
    has been successfully submitted by Cigdem Sengul and posted to the
    IETF repository.

    Name:               draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile
    Revision:   02
    Title:              MQTT-TLS profile of ACE
    Document date:      2018-04-10
    Group:              Individual Submission
    Pages:              20
    URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-
drafts/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02.txt
    Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/
doc/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/
    Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/d
raft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02
    Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/
doc/html/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile
    Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?
url2=draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02

    Abstract:
       This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
       Authorization for Constrained Environments) to enable authorization
       in an MQTT-based publish-subscribe messaging system.  Proof-of-
       possession keys, bound to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used to
       authenticate and authorize publisher and subscriber clients.  The
       protocol relies on TLS for confidentiality and server authentication.

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

    The IETF Secretariat