Subject: [Ace] Virtual interop of draft-ietf-oauth-authz and profiles

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2018 15:15:39 +0200

Hello group,

I would like to suggest that we hold a virtual interop test of 
implementations of draft-ietf-oauth-authz.

I have two questions for you:

1.) Do you have an implementation that you would like to test in such an 
event?
(I know of the following: ARM, TZI, Jim Schaad, RISE SICS, CMU/SEI)

2.) If you have an implementation which date range would suit you?
(I'm thinking early June)

I will start specifying a test setup description that I will share with 
the WG, please feel free to contribute (I plan to use the group's github 
repo for that: https://github.com/ace-wg).

/Ludwig

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE SICS
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51