Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-13.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 15:20:30 +0200

Hello ACE,

we have published a new version of draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz.

It contains some clarifications and editorial changes as follows:

* Replaced the term "RS Information" with "Access Information" (based on 
review comments by Jim Schaad)

* Replaced reference to resource directory (RD) for AS lookup with 
generic text, since no AS attribute for RD is defined. (based on review
comments by Jim Schaad)

* Removed comment about "ongoing discussion" about time measurement on 
constrained devices, discussion is no longer ongoing (based on review 
comments by Jim Schaad)

* Various editorial corrections by Hannes Tschofenig

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-13.txt
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2018 06:14:15 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>, 
Erik Wahlstroem <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-13.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	13
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments 
(ACE) using the OAuth 2.0 Framework (ACE-OAuth)
Document date:	2018-07-02
Group:		ace
Pages:		69
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-13.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-13
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-13

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments called ACE-
    OAuth.  The framework is based on a set of building blocks including
    OAuth 2.0 and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used
    authorization solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing
    specifications are used where possible, but where the constraints of
    IoT devices require it, extensions are added and profiles are
    defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat