Subject: [Ace] FW: New Version Notification for draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-09.txt

From: Göran Selander <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 08:11:12 +0000

Dear ACE WG,

We submitted an update of EDHOC before the cutoff. At the surface there
are two main changes in the new version:

- Further reducing the message sizes substantially. An example
illustrating this is given as Appendix D.

- Minor changes following a formal verification of -08 made by the IT
University of Copenhagen.

Comments are most welcome. If there is time on the ACE WG agenda we would
like to give an update.

Göran

On 2018-07-03, 01:06, "[email-masked]"
<[email-masked]> wrote:

>
>A new version of I-D, draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-09.txt
>has been successfully submitted by John Mattsson and posted to the
>IETF repository.
>
>Name:		draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe
>Revision:	09
>Title:		Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC)
>Document date:	2018-07-02
>Group:		Individual Submission
>Pages:		30
>URL:            
>https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-09.txt
>Status:         
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe/
>Htmlized:       
>https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-09
>Htmlized:       
>https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe
>Diff:           
>https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-selander-ace-cose-ecdhe-09
>
>Abstract:
>   This document specifies Ephemeral Diffie-Hellman Over COSE (EDHOC), a
>   compact, and lightweight authenticated Diffie-Hellman key exchange
>   with ephemeral keys that can be used over any layer.  EDHOC messages
>   are encoded with CBOR and COSE, allowing reuse of existing libraries.
>
>                  
>        
>
>
>Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
>submission
>until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.
>
>The IETF Secretariat
>