Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-14.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 14:30:58 +0200

Hello ACE,

here is the update of draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz that reflects the split 
out of certain parameters as mentioned in my previous mail.

Moreover this update introduces the following changes:

  o  Introduced the "application/ace+cbor" Content-Type.
  o  Added claim registrations from 'profile' and 'rs_cnf'.
  o  Added note on schema part of AS Information Section 5.1.2
  o  Realigned the parameter abbreviations to push rarely used ones to
       the 2-byte encoding size of CBOR integers.

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-14.txt
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 05:27:59 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>, 
Erik Wahlstroem <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-14.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	14
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments 
(ACE) using the OAuth 2.0 Framework (ACE-OAuth)
Document date:	2018-09-19
Group:		ace
Pages:		69
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-14.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-14
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-14

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments called ACE-
    OAuth.  The framework is based on a set of building blocks including
    OAuth 2.0 and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used
    authorization solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing
    specifications are used where possible, but where the constraints of
    IoT devices require it, extensions are added and profiles are
    defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat