Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:10:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Author          : Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-09-18

Abstract:
   This specification defines new parameters for the OAuth 2.0 token and
   introspection endpoints when used with framework for authentication
   and authorization for constrained environments (ACE).  These are used
   to express the desired audience of a requested access token, the
   desired proof-of-possession key, the proof-of-possession key that the
   AS has selected, and the key the RS should use to authenticate to the
   client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-00
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 13:41:11 +0200

Hello ACE,

I have created a new draft (draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params) that splits out 
the definition of some parameters from draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz. This 
is to solve a clash with the way these parameters are used in certain 
other OAuth use cases.

I will shortly also publish an update to draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz that 
will reflect the parts that were split away.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-00.txt
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2018 08:10:49 -0700
From: [email-masked]
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
CC: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for 
Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

         Title           : Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization 
in Constrained Environments (ACE)
         Author          : Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-00.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-09-18

Abstract:

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace