Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 04:12:27 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Datagram Transport Layer Security (DTLS) Profile for Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Authors         : Stefanie Gerdes
                          Olaf Bergmann
                          Carsten Bormann
                          Göran Selander
                          Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-05.txt
	Pages           : 20
	Date            : 2018-10-08

Abstract:
   This specification defines a profile that allows constrained servers
   to delegate client authentication and authorization.  The protocol
   relies on DTLS for communication security between entities in a
   constrained network using either raw public keys or pre-shared keys.
   A resource-constrained server can use this protocol to delegate
   management of authorization information to a trusted host with less
   severe limitations regarding processing power and memory.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-05
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-05

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-dtls-authorize-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Olaf Bergmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2018 13:29:59 +0200

Dear list,

we have just submitted version -05 of the DTLS profile draft to address
the open issues from Jim's review.

Grüße
Olaf

[email-masked] writes:

> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace