Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05.txt

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2018 16:13:02 +0200

Hi all,

We have just submitted v -05 of the ace-oscoap-joining draft.

This version also expands on the rekeying of current group members, and
is aligned with the latest ace-key-groupcomm draft submitted earlier today.

Best,
/Marco

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05.txt
Date: 	Mon, 22 Oct 2018 07:04:10 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>, Jiye Park
<[email-masked]>, Francesca Palombini
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marco Tiloca and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining
Revision: 05
Title: Key Management for OSCORE Groups in ACE
Document date: 2018-10-22
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-tiloca-ace-oscoap-joining-05

Abstract:
This document describes a method to request and provision keying
material in group communication scenarios where communications are
based on CoAP and secured with Object Security for Constrained
RESTful Environments (OSCORE). The proposed method delegates the
authentication and authorization of new client nodes that join an
OSCORE group through a Group Manager server. This approach builds on
the ACE framework for Authentication and Authorization, and leverages
protocol-specific profiles of ACE to achieve communication security,
proof-of-possession and server authentication.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat