Subject: [Ace] WGLC for draft-ietf-ace-coap-est

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 20:03:02 -0800

The chairs believe that the EST over CoAP draft is nearing the point it
should be sent to the IESG for publication.  We are therefore going to have
a Working Group Last Call on this document.  WGLC will until 29th of this
month.  Please review the document and send comments both positive and
negative to the list about its state.

Jim & Roman

---

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2019 21:59:06 -0800

This message concludes the last call for this document.  The authors are
requested to create and post a new document addressing the issues that were
raised.

Jim

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Ace <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Jim Schaad
> Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2019 8:03 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [Ace] WGLC for draft-ietf-ace-coap-est
> 
should
> be sent to the IESG for publication.  We are therefore going to have a
> Working Group Last Call on this document.  WGLC will until 29th of this
> _______________________________________________
> Ace mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace