Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-18.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 15:47:35 +0100

Hello ACE,

I have uploaded a new version of draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz based on the 
review by and discussion with Stefanie Gerdes (thank you!).

Please check whether there are any issues remaining.

/Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-18.txt
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2019 06:45:56 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>, 
Erik Wahlstroem <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-18.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	18
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments 
(ACE) using the OAuth 2.0 Framework (ACE-OAuth)
Document date:	2019-01-17
Group:		ace
Pages:		75
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-18.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-18
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-18

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments called ACE-
    OAuth.  The framework is based on a set of building blocks including
    OAuth 2.0 and CoAP, thus making a well-known and widely used
    authorization solution suitable for IoT devices.  Existing
    specifications are used where possible, but where the constraints of
    IoT devices require it, extensions are added and profiles are
    defined.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat