Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-03.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 23:45:09 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained Environments (ACE)
        Author          : Ludwig Seitz
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-03.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2019-01-29

Abstract:
   This specification defines new parameters for the OAuth 2.0 token and
   introspection endpoints when used with the framework for
   authentication and authorization for constrained environments (ACE).
   These are used to express the desired audience of a requested access
   token, the desired proof-of-possession key, the proof-of-possession
   key that the AS has selected, and the key the RS should use to
   authenticate to the client.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-03
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-03

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-03

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/