Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-02.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 10:02:11 +0100

Hello ACE,

I have uploaded a new version of draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params, addressing 
the remaining review comments and fixing some typos.

I believe I have addressed all reviews on this document, please 
double-check if that is indeed the case.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-02.txt
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2019 00:59:05 -0800
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params
Revision:	02
Title:		Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained 
Environments (ACE)
Document date:	2019-01-29
Group:		ace
Pages:		14
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-02.txt
Status: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-02
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-02

Abstract:
    This specification defines new parameters for the OAuth 2.0 token and
    introspection endpoints when used with the framework for
    authentication and authorization for constrained environments (ACE).
    These are used to express the desired audience of a requested access
    token, the desired proof-of-possession key, the proof-of-possession
    key that the AS has selected, and the key the RS should use to
    authenticate to the client.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat