Subject: [Ace] Minutes

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2019 15:53:27 -0400

Hi,

I cannot find the minutes of the ACE meeting in Prague in my mailbox, so we
kindly ask the minute taker to forward the minutes on the mailing list for
review.

I apology for to the minute taker, I exactly know who he is, but I am
realizing I am missing his email address.

Yours,
Daniel

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2019 09:13:57 -0400

Thank you Robin for providing the minutes. The minutes are online [1], if
you have any comment, feel free to let us know.

Yours,
Daniel
[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/session/ace

On Mon, Apr 1, 2019 at 3:53 PM Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I cannot find the minutes of the ACE meeting in Prague in my mailbox, so
> we kindly ask the minute taker to forward the minutes on the mailing list
> for review.
>