Subject: [Ace] Fwd: FW: New Version Notification for draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-04.txt

From: Cigdem Sengul <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 11:36:40 +0100

Hello ace,

We have updated the ace-mqtt-tls document:

Version 04 updates Version 03 as follows:

   o  Simplified protocol exchanges (e.g., eliminated alternatives) and
      added clarifications (e.g., PoP in CONNECT as discussed in WG meeting)

   o  Updated references to the ACE framework document

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
--Cigdem

On 06/04/2019, 21:44, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

    A new version of I-D, draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-04.txt
    has been successfully submitted by Cigdem Sengul and posted to the
    IETF repository.

    Name:               draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile
    Revision:   04
    Title:              MQTT-TLS profile of ACE
    Document date:      2019-04-06
    Group:              Individual Submission
    Pages:              23
    URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-04.txt
    Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/
    Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-04
    Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile
    Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-04

    Abstract:
       This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
       Authorization for Constrained Environments) to enable authorization
       in an MQTT-based publish-subscribe messaging system.  Proof-of-
       possession keys, bound to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used to
       authenticate and authorize publisher and subscriber clients.  The
       protocol relies on TLS for confidentiality and server authentication.

    Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
    until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

    The IETF Secretariat