Subject: [Ace] Adoption call for draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile

From: Jim Schaad <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 10:32:02 -0700

At the meeting in Prague there was some discussion about adopting
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-sengul-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/ as a
working group document.  The overall sense of the room was that this should
be done.  This message starts a 2 week adoption call for the document.  If
you have strong feelings one way or the other about adopting this document
please let us know.  Reasons for your position are appreciated.

ACE Chairs

Jim & Daniel

---

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 08:38:06 +0200

> please let us know.  Reasons for your position are appreciated.

I support adoption of this draft.

The reason is that MQTT is a very popular protocol in sensor networks, 
and thus ACE would be very much less relevant if we didn't work on a 
solution for MQTT as well.

Regards,

Ludwig

-- 
Ludwig Seitz, PhD
Security Lab, RISE
Phone +46(0)70-349 92 51