Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-13.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 02:46:48 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EST over secure CoAP (EST-coaps)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Shahid Raza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-13.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2019-09-10

Abstract:
   Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) is used as a certificate
   provisioning protocol over HTTPS.  Low-resource devices often use the
   lightweight Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) for message
   exchanges.  This document defines how to transport EST payloads over
   secure CoAP (EST-coaps), which allows constrained devices to use
   existing EST functionality for provisioning certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-13
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-13

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-13

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 11:51:05 +0200

Hi all,

This draft includes most reactions to Benjamin Kaduk's review.
A few open points remain; but given the recursion depth on the comments
to the comments, it seems appropriate to produce and publish a new
version to continue the discussion, thus diminishing the probabilty of
misunderstanding.

Peter
-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht -------- 

 		ONDERWERP:
 		[Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-13.txt

 		DATUM:
 		2019-09-10 11:46

 		AFZENDER:
 		[email-masked]

 		ONTVANGER:
 		<[email-masked]>

 		KOPIE:
 		[email-masked]

 		ANTWOORD-AAN:
 		[email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for
Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace