Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 01 Oct 2019 08:16:52 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : EST over secure CoAP (EST-coaps)
        Authors         : Peter van der Stok
                          Panos Kampanakis
                          Michael C. Richardson
                          Shahid Raza
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-15.txt
	Pages           : 50
	Date            : 2019-10-01

Abstract:
   Enrollment over Secure Transport (EST) is used as a certificate
   provisioning protocol over HTTPS.  Low-resource devices often use the
   lightweight Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) for message
   exchanges.  This document defines how to transport EST payloads over
   secure CoAP (EST-coaps), which allows constrained devices to use
   existing EST functionality for provisioning certificates.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-15
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-15

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: "Panos Kampanakis (pkampana)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 15:31:51 +0000

Hello, 

The v15 iteration addresses Ben K.'s latest feedback in response to the fixes that went in after his AD review. Thank you for the detailed feedback Ben. 
The diff from v14 is here https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-15 

I think it could move to the next stage now. 

Thanks,
Panos

-----Original Message-----
From: Ace <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2019 11:17 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-coap-est-15.txt

Abstract:

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

_______________________________________________
Ace mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ace