Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2019 15:50:40 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for CBOR Web Tokens (CWTs)
        Authors         : Michael B. Jones
                          Ludwig Seitz
                          Göran Selander
                          Samuel Erdtman
                          Hannes Tschofenig
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-09.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2019-10-18

Abstract:
   This specification describes how to declare in a CBOR Web Token (CWT)
   (which is defined by RFC 8392) that the presenter of the CWT
   possesses a particular proof-of-possession key.  Being able to prove
   possession of a key is also sometimes described as being the holder-
   of-key.  This specification provides equivalent functionality to
   "Proof-of-Possession Key Semantics for JSON Web Tokens (JWTs)" (RFC
   7800) but using Concise Binary Object Representation (CBOR) and CWTs
   rather than JavaScript Object Notation (JSON) and JSON Web Tokens
   (JWTs).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-cwt-proof-of-possession-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/