Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-25.txt

From: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 14:17:20 +0100

Hello ACE,

this update of draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz addresses the review comments 
made by Ben Kaduk.

Regards,

Ludwig

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-25.txt
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 06:15:10 -0700
From: [email-masked]
To: Ludwig Seitz <[email-masked]>, Hannes Tschofenig 
<[email-masked]>, Goeran Selander 
<[email-masked]>, Samuel Erdtman <[email-masked]>, 
Erik Wahlstroem <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-25.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ludwig Seitz and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:		draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Revision:	25
Title:		Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments 
(ACE) using the OAuth 2.0 Framework (ACE-OAuth)
Document date:	2019-10-30
Group:		ace
Pages:		86
URL: 
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-25.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-25
Htmlized: 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz
Diff: 
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-oauth-authz-25

Abstract:
    This specification defines a framework for authentication and
    authorization in Internet of Things (IoT) environments called ACE-
    OAuth.  The framework is based on a set of building blocks including
    OAuth 2.0 and CoAP, thus transforming a well-known and widely used
    authorization solution into a form suitable for IoT devices.
    Existing specifications are used where possible, but extensions are
    added and profiles are defined to better serve the IoT use cases.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat