Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2019 14:56:57 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : MQTT-TLS profile of ACE
        Authors         : Cigdem Sengul
                          Anthony Kirby
                          Paul Fremantle
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02.txt
	Pages           : 24
	Date            : 2019-11-03

Abstract:
   This document specifies a profile for the ACE (Authentication and
   Authorization for Constrained Environments) framework to enable
   authorization in an MQTT-based publish-subscribe messaging system.
   Proof-of-possession keys, bound to OAuth2.0 access tokens, are used
   to authenticate and authorize MQTT Clients.  The protocol relies on
   TLS for confidentiality and server authentication.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-mqtt-tls-profile-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/