Subject: [Ace] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-06.txt> (Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained Environments (ACE)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2019 19:58:06 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the Authentication and Authorization for
Constrained Environments WG (ace) to consider the following document: -
'Additional OAuth Parameters for Authorization in Constrained
   Environments (ACE)'
  <draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params-06.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2019-12-13. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This specification defines new parameters for the OAuth 2.0 token and
   introspection endpoints when used with the framework for
   authentication and authorization for constrained environments (ACE).
   These are used to express the proof-of-possession key the client
   whishes to use, the proof-of-possession key that the AS has selected,
   and the key the RS should use to authenticate to the client.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oauth-params/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.