Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin-00.txt

From: Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 12:06:10 +0100

Hello ACE,

We have recently submitted a new draft "Admin Interface for the OSCORE
Group Manager".

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin

The document describes a RESTful interface on the OSCORE Group Manager,
intended for Administrators to create and delete OSCORE groups, as well
as set, retrieve and update their configuration.

The ACE framework is used to ensure authentication and authorization of
the Administrator (client) at the Group Manager (resource server).

This interface is aligned and consistent with the other RESTful
interface on the Group Manager defined in [1] and rather intended for
joining nodes and current group members.

Comments are very welcome.

Best,
/Marco

[1] https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-oscore

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for
draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin-00.txt
Date: 	Mon, 4 Nov 2019 11:13:25 -0800
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Marco Tiloca <[email-masked]>, Peter van der Stok
<[email-masked]>, Rikard Hoeglund <[email-masked]>,
Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Marco Tiloca and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin
Revision: 00
Title: Admin Interface for the OSCORE Group Manager
Document date: 2019-11-04
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 19
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin-00.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-tiloca-ace-oscore-gm-admin

Abstract:
Group communication for CoAP can be secured using Group Object
Security for Constrained RESTful Environments (Group OSCORE). A
Group Manager is responsible to handle the joining of new group
members, as well as to manage and distribute the group key material.
This document defines a RESTful admin interface at the Group Manager,
that allows an Administrator entity to create and delete OSCORE
groups, as well as to retrieve and update their configuration. The
ACE framework for Authentication and Authorization is used to enforce
authentication and authorization of the Administrator at the Group
Manager. Protocol-specific transport profiles of ACE are used to
achieve communication security, proof-of-possession and server
authentication.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat