Subject: [Ace] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-07.txt

From: Dan Garcia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:36:55 +0100

Dear all,

We submitted a new version of the draft with some clarifications.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-07

Best Regards,
Dan.

-------- Mensaje reenviado --------
Asunto: 	New Version Notification for draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-07.txt
Fecha: 	Thu, 21 Jan 2021 02:21:05 -0800
De: 	[email-masked]
Para: 	Dan Garcia Carrillo <[email-masked]>, Dan Garcia-Carrillo 
<[email-masked]>, Rafa Marin-Lopez <[email-masked]>, Rafael Marin-Lopez 
<[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-07.txt
has been successfully submitted by Dan Garcia Carrillo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap
Revision: 07
Title: EAP-based Authentication Service for CoAP
Document date: 2021-01-21
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 21
URL: https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-07.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap/
Htmlized: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-07
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-marin-ace-wg-coap-eap-07

Abstract:
This document describes an authentication service that uses EAP
transported by means of CoAP messages with the following purposes:

o Authenticate a CoAP-enabled device that enters a new security
domain against a AAA infrastructure through a domain Controller.

o Bootstrap key material to protect CoAP messages exchanged between
them.

o Enable the establishment of Security Associations between them.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat