Subject: [Ace] Magnus Westerlund's No Objection on charter-ietf-ace-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Magnus Westerlund via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2021 06:02:33 -0800

Magnus Westerlund has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-ace-01-00: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-ace/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

I stumble on this sentence. I read it to imply that DTLS is a communication
security protocol that supports groups. I think by just striking the last
"group" it can be resolved.

In addition to the ongoing maintenance work, the Working Group will extend
the framework as needed for applicability to group communications, with
initial focus on (D)TLS and (Group) OSCORE as the underlying group
communication security protocols.