Subject: [Ace] Milestones changed for ace WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2021 14:21:18 -0800

Changed milestone "Adoption call for "CoAP Transport for CMPV2"", set state
to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "ACE charter approved", set state to deleted from review,
rejecting new milestone, set due date to February 2021 from January 2021.

Changed milestone "Adoption call of "EAP-based Authentication Service for
CoAP"", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of "OSCORE Profile of the
Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments Framework"",
set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Call for adoption of "Protecting EST Payloads with
OSCORE"", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to IESG of "CoAP Transport for CMPV2" (if
adopted)", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of Pub-Sub Profile for
Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments (ACE)", set
state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of "An Authorization Information
Format (AIF) for ACE"", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of "Key Provisioning for Group
Communication using ACE"", set state to active from review, accepting new
milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of "Protecting EST Payloads with
OSCORE"", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of "EAP-based Authentication
Service for CoAP"", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of "Key Management for OSCORE
Groups in ACE"", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

Changed milestone "Submission to the IESG of "Admin Interface for the OSCORE
Group Manager"", set state to active from review, accepting new milestone.

URL: https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ace/about/