Subject: [Ace] Call for presentation for the ACE interim meeting 20201-01-14

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2021 11:36:10 -0500

Hi,

Happy new year everyone! We do have an interim thursday [1] and would like
to see if anyone is willing to present / discuss advancement.

The ongoing drafts I would like the WG to move forward (actively) are:
* draft-ietf-ace-aif-00
* draft-ietf-ace-pusub-profile
* draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile ( if not resolved at that time )
* draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm
* draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-gm-admin/>

For each of these draft, I expect the interim being used to resolve
technical issues that are preventing these drafts to be moved forward.

Interim meeting is also open to other presentations, so feel free to
propose one on the mailing list and update the agenda here by Tuesday
January 05 :
https://codimd.ietf.org/notes-ietf-interim-2021-ace-01-ace

Please upload your presentation
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-ace-01/session/ace

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/interim-2021-ace-01/session/ace

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson

---

From: Daniel Migault <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 17:28:05 -0500

Hi,

As a reminder, the current expected agenda for the next interim meeting is
as follows:
* draft-ietf-ace-aif

Please let us know by tomorrow (January 12 - not 5!) if other items need to
be added or if you have any comments. Please also upload the presentations
by January 13 if your presentation requires slide support - unless you do
not need my confirmation to upload them.

Yours,
Daniel

-- 
Daniel Migault
Ericsson