Subject: Re: [Ace] Lars Eggert's No Objection on draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-17: (with COMMENT)

From: Francesca Palombini <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2021 16:49:34 +0000

Hi Lars,

Thank you very much for the review! We have incorporated your changes in the newly submitted v-18 https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-18 , including many good changes from the GenART review from Elwyn.

Answers inline.

Thanks again,
Francesca

On 25/03/2021, 12:29, "iesg on behalf of Lars Eggert via Datatracker" <[email-masked] on behalf of [email-masked]> wrote:

    Lars Eggert has entered the following ballot position for
    draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile-17: No Objection

    When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
    email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
    introductory paragraph, however.)

    Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
    for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

    The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
    https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-oscore-profile/

    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    COMMENT:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

    All comments below are very minor change suggestions that you may choose to
    incorporate in some way (or ignore), as you see fit. There is no need to let me
    know what you did with these suggestions.

FP: Well, letting you know anyway... :)

    Paragraph 1, nit:
    Elwyn Davies' Gen-ART review
    (https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/gen-art/Es7PhQvSnCixYRfEYs0RLqcLYC0/)
    contains a nits that I wanted to make sure you were aware of.

FP: Thanks, fixed.

    Section 3.2, paragraph 14, nit:
    -    the 'cnf' parameeter of the access token response.  If included, the
    -                   -
    +    the 'cnf' parameter of the access token response.  If included, the

FP: Fixed.