Subject: [Ace] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-15.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 04:58:24 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Authentication and Authorization for Constrained Environments WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Key Provisioning for Group Communication using ACE
        Authors         : Francesca Palombini
                          Marco Tiloca
	Filename        : draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-15.txt
	Pages           : 106
	Date            : 2021-12-23

Abstract:
   This document defines how to use the Authentication and Authorization
   for Constrained Environments (ACE) framework to distribute keying
   material and configuration parameters for secure group communication.
   Candidate group members acting as Clients and authorized to join a
   group can do so by interacting with a Key Distribution Center (KDC)
   acting as Resource Server, from which they obtain the keying material
   to communicate with other group members.  While defining general
   message formats as well as the interface and operations available at
   the KDC, this document supports different approaches and protocols
   for secure group communication.  Therefore, details are delegated to
   separate application profiles of this document, as specialized
   instances that target a particular group communication approach and
   define how communications in the group are protected.  Compliance
   requirements for such application profiles are also specified.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-15

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-ace-key-groupcomm-15

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts