Subject: [Acme] WG meeting at IETF 93

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 10:54:36 -0700

Howdy,

As you've seen from the IESG announcement, ACME has been approved as a
working group, so our meeting in Prague will be as a working group rather
than a BoF.  The IETF agenda is still tentative, but we're currently
scheduled for Thursday, July 23rd, 15:20-17:20, in Karlin I/II.  (There is
still a chance that will change, though, so please do not tailor travel to
just that time frame!)

Our charter lists draft-barnes-acme as a starting point, and Rich and I are
asking the authors to produce an update for the meeting.  We expect some of
the working group time in Prague to be a document review/discussion of that
draft.

If you have other agenda items you'd like to request time for, please send
them to the list.

thanks,

Ted and Rich

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 13:12:09 -0700

Just to bump this up on people's lists, Rich and I will put up a
preliminary agenda next Monday.  If you want time for something other than
draft-barnes-acme, please let us know.

thanks,

Ted and Rich

On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 10:54 AM, Ted Hardie <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Our charter lists draft-barnes-acme as a starting point, and Rich and I
> are asking the authors to produce an update for the meeting.  We expect
> some of the working group time in Prague to be a document review/discussion
> of that draft.
>