Subject: [Acme] external-account-binding information

From: Logan Widick <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 15:57:59 -0600

What type is the external-account-binding field of an account object?
I am asking this because there is an "external-account-token" field in
the "Fields in Account Objects" section of type string, there is no
"external-account-token" field mentioned elsewhere, and the
"external-account-binding" example that occurred earlier in the
document appears to be a JSON serialized JSON Web Signature (JWS)
object.

Thank you,

Logan Widick

---

From: Richard Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2016 17:49:55 -0500

Hey Logan,

Thanks, good catch.  The "external-account-token" entry in the table should
be an "external-account-binding" field.  Here's a quick PR to fix:

https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/221

--Richard

On Fri, Dec 2, 2016 at 4:57 PM, Logan Widick <[email-masked]> wrote:

> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme
>