Subject: [Acme] Removing extraneous link relations

From: Roland Shoemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 17:49:40 -0800

I propose we remove the 'author', 'revoke', and 'ct-sct' link relations.
'author' seems to provide no concrete value, and 'revoke' is already
provided by the 'directory' endpoint. The 'ct-sct' relation is also
somewhat pointless as the SCT will be provided by the CA via the
certificate or a OCSP response, if it doesn't provide either of these
then the client should be able to retrieve the SCT itself from the logs
it expects to find the certificate in.

I also agree with Martin's suggestion that we replace the 'directory'
link relation with 'index' as it is already registered and means
basically what we intend.

PR making these changes: https://github.com/ietf-wg-acme/acme/pull/250

-- 
Roland Bracewell Shoemaker
Software Engineer
Linux Foundation / Internet Security Research Group

---

From: Jacob Hoffman-Andrews <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2017 19:21:30 -0800

This all looks good to me.