Subject: [Acme] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-00.txt

From: Mary Barnes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 13:52:06 -0500

Hi all,

Chris and I put together this draft which has some extensions to support an
ACME challenge based on a service provider identifer and token.   This is
based on the work in the ATIS/SIP Forum NNI task group.  The document has
not yet been approved so there isn't on a public server but can be accessed
by joining the mailing lists, etc. But, likely folks in this group don't
have a general interest in the work, so if you'd like the referenced ATIS
documents, please let me know and I can forward to you separately.

I'm not sure we need agenda time, but I'm happy to put a few slides
together if folks would like some discussion. But, either way feedback from
the WG and chairs, in particular, as to how the registrations can be
progressed would be appreciated.

Regards,
Mary

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 13, 2017 at 6:54 PM
Subject: I-D Action: draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-00.txt
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories.

        Title           : ACME Identifiers and Challenges for VoIP Service
Providers
        Authors         : Mary Barnes
                          Chris Wendt
        Filename        : draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-00.txt
        Pages           : 8
        Date            : 2017-03-13

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for VoIP service providers to support Secure Telephony
   Identity (STI).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-barnes-acme-service-provider-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

_______________________________________________
I-D-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announce
Internet-Draft
<https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/i-d-announceInternet-Draft>
directories: http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt