Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-email-tls-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 10:23:04 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Extensions to Automatic Certificate Management Environment for email TLS
        Author          : Alexey Melnikov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-email-tls-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-03-20

Abstract:
   This document specifies identifiers and challenges required to enable
   the Automated Certificate Management Environment (ACME) to issue
   certificates for use by TLS email services.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-email-tls/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-email-tls-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-email-tls-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-email-tls-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 17:25:12 +0000

>    certificates for use by TLS email services.

I've just added support for POP3 servers, as per John Levine request in
Singapore.