Subject: [Acme] I-D Action: draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 11:37:13 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Automated Certificate Management Environment WG of the IETF.

        Title           : ACME TLS ALPN Challenge Extension
        Author          : Roland Bracewell Shoemaker
	Filename        : draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-04.txt
	Pages           : 8
	Date            : 2018-08-15

Abstract:
   This document specifies a new challenge for the Automated Certificate
   Management Environment (ACME) protocol which allows for domain
   control validation using TLS.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-04
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-04

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-acme-tls-alpn-04

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Russ Housley <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 15:54:16 -0400

Roland:

Thanks for the update.  In addition to the changes that I requested, you added:

   The extnValue of the id-pe-acmeIdentifier extension is the ASN.1 DER
   encoding of the Authorization structure.

Authorization is just an OCTET STRING.  For clarity, it might be useful to say:

   The extnValue of the id-pe-acmeIdentifier extension is the ASN.1 DER
   encoding of the Authorization structure, which contains the SHA-256
   digest of the key authorization for the challenge.

Russ

> On Aug 15, 2018, at 2:37 PM, [email-masked] wrote:
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Acme mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/acme

---

From: Roland Shoemaker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2018 14:53:30 -0700

+1, will do.

> On Aug 15, 2018, at 12:54 PM, Russ Housley <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Roland:
>