Subject: [Add] Reminder: Survey on planning for possible online IETF meetings

From: Dave Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 10:39:46 -0400

Redistributed by request.  If you participate in working group
meetings your feedback is very important to help determine the
logistics of upcoming IETF meetings.

	https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5328FFJ

Note that I've set the Reply-To for this message to the one of the
original message (or tried; I don't know if the list software lets
that through).

------- start of forwarded message (RFC 934 encapsulation) -------
From: IETF Executive Director <[email-masked]>
Subject: Reminder: Survey on planning for possible online IETF meetings
To: "IETF Announcement List" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 00:03:35 -0700
Reply-To: [email-masked]

This is a reminder that we need the IETF community to help us plan for
the possibility that one or more upcoming IETF meetings in 2020 and
possibly 2021 may not be able to go ahead in person.  You can help us
with this by filling out the following survey:

	https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5328FFJ

So far we have 114 responses and we would ideally like 500 or more.

The survey contains the following pages and will take 15-20 minutes to
complete:

1. Welcome
2. Online IETF 107 and the subsequent virtual interims
3. Replacing a cancelled in-person meeting
4. Online meeting format and timezone
5. Replicating humming
6. Replicating the hallway environment
7. Fees
8. Thanks and anything else

We run the survey in anonymous mode which means that we only see data
that you explicitly provide.

Thank you in advance for your help.

- -- 
Alissa Cooper, IETF Chair
Jay Daley, IETF Executive Director
Colin Perkins, IRTF Chair

_______________________________________________
IETF-Announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
------- end -------