Subject: [Add] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-00.txt

From: tirumal reddy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2020 17:48:51 +0530

Hi all,

This draft https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-00
discusses
mechanisms to bootstrap IoT and BYOD devices to securely discover and
authenticate DoT/DoH servers provided by the Enterprise network. It
discusses

(1) Bootstrapping phase to securely bootstrap IoT and BYOD devices with the
authentication domain name (ADN) and
DNS server certificate of the Enterprise's DNS server.

(2) Connection handshake and DNS server certificate validation.

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

Cheers,
-Tiru

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2020 at 17:20
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-00.txt
To: Mohamed Boucadair <[email-masked]>, Tirumaleswar Reddy.K <
[email-masked]>, Dan Wing <[email-masked]>, Michael C.
Richardson <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tirumaleswar Reddy and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap
Revision:       00
Title:          A Bootstrapping Procedure to Discover and Authenticate
DNS-over-TLS and DNS-over-HTTPS Servers for IoT and BYOD Devices
Document date:  2020-05-05
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          17
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap-00
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-reddy-add-iot-byod-bootstrap

Abstract:
   This document specifies mechanisms to bootstrap endpoints (e.g.,
   hosts, IoT devices) to discover and authenticate DNS-over-TLS and
   DNS-over-HTTPS servers provided by a local network for IoT/BYOD
   devices in Enterprise networks.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat