Subject: [Add] Weekly github digest (ADD Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2020 03:33:51 -0400 (EDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements (+3/-0/💬1)
  3 issues created:
  - Section 5: Clarification (by JoGSal)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/30 
  - Section 3.2: Add to Requirements (by JoGSal)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/29 
  - Section 3.2: Add to listed benefits (by JoGSal)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/28 

  1 issues received 1 new comments:
  - #8 Define what is meant by “authenticated” (1 by JoGSal)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements/issues/8 [design] 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/draft-add-requirements
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-add/wg-materials