Subject: [Adslmib] misc minor problems in vdsl-02 i-d

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 14:57:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Section 2.9 of draft-rfc-editor-rfc2223bis-02.txt suggests that
the "VDSL" in the title of dract-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-02.txt should
be expanded to something like "Very High Speed Digital Supscriber
Line (VDSL)".

In section 1 of draft-ietf-adslmib-vdsl-02.txt, the words "portion
of the" should be striken.

Section 3.1 contradicts both section 3 as well as the MODULE-
IDENTITY.  This module should NOT be assigned an object 
identifier in the snmpModules subtree.  It looks like the
intent is for it to be defined under the transmission tree.

Section 4.1, item "T" mentions vdslVtuXChanCrcBlockLength,
yet "VtuX" is not part of the naming conventions.  "Vtu" is,
but neither "X" nor "VtuX" appears in the list.  This information
(and problem) is repeated on page 11.

 ------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn          BMC Software, Inc.  1-3141
 [email-masked]  2141 North First Street
 Tel: +1 408 546-1006   San José, California 95131  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------
 My opinions and BMC's are independent variables.
 ------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib