Subject: [Adslmib] -08 revision

From: "Bob Ray" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:11:29 -0500

I've submitted the -08 revision to the internet drafts editor.
As far as I know, all that is missing are the definitions for two 
objects:

    vdslChanOverhead
    vdshChanBurstProtection

I put "TBD" in the definitions for now.  I believe Felix Flemisch
issued a request for these definitions over a month ago.  I echo
this request.  

If anyone needs a copy before the draft editor gets it posted,
please let me know!  

Regards,
Bob Ray
PESA Switching Systems

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib