Subject: [Adslmib] Protocol Action: 'Definitions of Managed Objects for High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) Lines' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 17:48:57 -0400

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'Definitions of Managed Objects for High Bit-Rate DSL - 2nd generation 
   (HDSL2) and Single-Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) Lines '
   <draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-11.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the ADSL MIB Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Bert Wijnen and David Kessens.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gshdslbis-11.txt

Technical Summary
 
  This document defines a Management Information Base (MIB) module for
  use with network management protocols in the Internet community.  In
  particular, it describes objects used for managing High Bit-Rate
  Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) - 2nd generation (HDSL2) and Single-
  Pair High-Speed Digital Subscriber Line (SHDSL) interfaces.  This
  document introduces extensions to several objects and textual
  conventions defined in HDSL2-SHDSL-Line MIB (RFC 3276).  This
  document obsoletes RFC 3276. 

Working Group Summary
 
  The Working Group has consensus to publish this document as a
  Proposed Standard.

Protocol Quality
 
  This document has been reviewed for the IESG by Randy Presuhn, Mike
  Heard and Bert WIjnen.

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib