Subject: [Adslmib] Re: Proposed Errata for RFC 4319

From: Clay Sikes <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 12:03:59 -0400

Menachem and Michael,

Back in January 2007, I proposed an errata for RFC 4319.  The proposal 
has not been implemented.  Do you want this to move forward?  If so, 
please let Bob Braden ([email-masked]) know or if there is something 
else that I need to do, please let me know.

The proposal follows.

The word "UNVERIFIED" needs to be removed from Alfred Hines' 18, January 
2006 errata statement.

Section 2.7, page 11, second bullet, last paragraph
      The index value for this profile is a locally-unique

Should be:
      The index value for these profiles is a locally-unique

Page 15, Revision December 7, 2005, description text
      2.  Modified all rates such that their rates are only

Should be:
      2.  Modified all rates such that they are only

Page 16, Hdsl2ShdslPerfCurrDayCount, second paragraph in the description
      Hdsl2Shdsl1DayIntevalCount, and the current interval gauge

Should be:
      Hdsl2Shdsl1DayIntervalCount, and the current interval gauge

Page 17, Hdsl2ShdslPerfIntervalThreshold , description
      a 15-minute interval numbers at most 900, objects of this

Should be:
      a 15-minute interval numbers is at most 900, objects of this

Page 18, Hdsl2ShdslWirePair , description
      wire), and G.shdsl.bis support an optional third pair

Should be:
      wire), and G.shdsl.bis lines support an optional third pair

Page 45, hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMinLineRate, description
      If the minimum line rate equals the maximum line rate
      (hdsl2ShdslSpanMaxLineRate), the line rate is considered
      'fixed'.
Should be:
      If the minimum line rate equals the maximum line rate
      (hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMaxLineRate), the line rate is considered
      'fixed'.

Page 46, hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMaxLineRate, description
      If the minimum line rate equals the maximum line rate
       (hdsl2ShdslSpanMaxLineRate), the line rate is considered
       'fixed'.
Should be:
      If the minimum line rate (hdsl2ShdslSpanConfMinLineRate) equals
       the maximum line rate, the line rate is considered
       'fixed'.

Best Regards,
Clay Sikes

_______________________________________________
Adslmib mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/adslmib