Subject: [Adslmib] FW: REMINDER: OPS Area Open Office Hours in Prague

From: Menachem Dodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 15:48:58 +0200

Hello,

For those members of the WG who will be attending the IETF-80 meeting next week,
please see the invitation to the OPS Area Open Office Hours in the email below.

Thank you kindly.

Menachem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Romascanu, Dan (Dan) [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, March 21, 2011 2:43 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: REMINDER: OPS Area Open Office Hours in Prague

Hi, 

The OPS Area Open Office Hours at IETF-80 will take place Tuesday, March
29th (15:20-17:00) in room Hercovka. 

Please come to discuss any new work and share issues and concerns
related to the OPS Area and IETF business. Please share this on your WG
lists

Thanks and Regards,

Dan