Subject: [Adslmib] I-D Action: draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 12:05:49 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the ADSL MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ATM-Based xDSL Bonded Interfaces MIB
	Author(s)       : Edward Beili
	Filename        : draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-04.txt
	Pages           : 32
	Date            : 2011-05-26

   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP based networks.  This
   document proposes an extension to the GBOND-MIB module with a set of
   objects for managing ATM-based multi-pair bonded xDSL interfaces,
   defined in ITU-T recommendation G.998.1.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-atm-mib-04.txt