Subject: [Adslmib] FW: Please help the Nomcom

From: Menachem Dodge <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 12:55:07 +0300

Hello, 

Please read and give serious consideration to the email below, calling for more volunteers for the Nomcom process.

This activity is very important in order to ensure the selection of the best leadership of the IETF and for the continuous improvement of the IETF processes.

Thank you kindly,

Best Regards,

Menachem Dodge

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of NomCom Chair
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 9:35 PM
To: Working Group Chairs
Subject: Please help the Nomcom 

Hi WG chairs,
  We have had a good response to the first call for volunteers but the 
rate at which new volunteers are coming in is slowing down. The Nomcom 
process is best served by a large pool of volunteers drawn from a wide 
spectrum of IETF attendees. Where else would we find this wide spectrum
if not in the WG mailing lists.

I would really appreciate it if you can forward the message onto your
working group mailing lists. 

The latest volunteer status and the second call for volunteers can be
found at
https://datatracker.ietf.org/ann/nomcom/2964/

Thanks in advance for your help.

Suresh Krishnan
Nomcom Chair 2011-2012
Email: [email-masked], [email-masked]

This e-mail message is intended for the recipient only and contains information which is CONFIDENTIAL and which may be proprietary to ECI Telecom. If you have received this transmission in error, please inform us by e-mail, phone or fax, and then delete the original and all copies thereof.