Subject: [Adslmib] Last Call: <draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-09.txt> (xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 15:35:35 -0800

The IESG has received a request from the ADSL MIB WG (adslmib) to
consider the following document:
- 'xDSL multi-pair bonding (G.Bond) MIB'
  <draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib-09.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2012-02-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines Management Information Base (MIB) module for
   use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-based internets.
   This document proposes an extension to the Interfaces Group MIB with
   a set of common objects for managing multi-pair bonded Digital
   Subscriber Line (xDSL) interfaces, defined in ITU-T recommendations
   G.998.1, G.998.2 and G.998.3.  The MIB modules specific to each
   bonding technology are defined in GBOND-ATM-MIB, GBOND-ETH-MIB and
   GBOND-TDIM-MIB respectively.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-adslmib-gbond-mib/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.