Subject: Re: Extensions for AgentX Version 1

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 14:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

Hi - 

> Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 22:11:50 +0200
> From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: Extensions for AgentX Version 1
...
> Anyway, I would like to know if there is interest in extending AgentX
> in this direction so that DISMAN MIBs can be implemented based on
> AgentX. (Bob, please consider this a request to discuss this during
> the AgentX meeting in Chicago. ;-)
...

Discussion of whatever the AgentX WG has to say on this topic is
already on the proposed disman agenda.

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           Email: [email-masked]      http://www.bmc.com     
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------
 In accordance with the BMC Communications Systems Use and Security
 Policy, I explicitly state that although my affiliation with BMC may be
 apparent, implied, or provided, my opinions are not necessarily those
 of BMC Software and that all external representations on behalf of
 BMC must first be cleared with a member of "the top management team."
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Mike Daniele <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 98 10:22:50 -0400

Hi,

>already on the proposed disman agenda.

This topic, which is really AgentX V2, is not (to my knowledge) on the 
AgentX WG's agenda.  

Personally, I'd like to see us finish version 1 before starting to work
on version 2.

Mike