Subject: $1,000 FREE ADVERTISING FOR STUDY PARTICIPATION

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 1998 06:19:35

Receive up to  $1,000 OF FREE ADVERTISING as part of 
a study to evaluate the benefits of different types of online 
advertising.

Analysts will work with study participants to develop campaigns 
that meet both the requirements of the study and the goals of 
the study participant.  You may choose virtually any form of online 
advertising offered by any company to target your online audience. 
Web sites will then be monitored to assess the benefits of selected 
campaigns. This is a privately funded study and there are no charges,
obligations, fees, or paperwork required.

Please note that due to cost constraints space is limited. For more
information or to register (three minutes), please visit
http://wwwpages.org/study.asp .  If you have questions about 
the study, please e-mail [email-masked] and we will 
get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank You,

WWWPages