Subject: Fwd: Last Call: Agent Extensibility (AgentX) Protocol to Proposed Standard

From: Randy Presuhn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 11:45:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi -

Attached is a non-member post to the agentx list.  (Steve's mailing
address has changed, so I've added to the agentx "posters" list so
his messages won't get bounced in the future.)

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Randy Presuhn           [email-masked]     http://www.bmc.com/
 Voice: +1 408 616-3100  BMC Software, Inc.           965 Stewart Drive
 Fax:   +1 408 616-3101  Sunnyvale, California 94086  USA
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Any relationship between my opinions and BMC's is probably coincidental.
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:54:18 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
>From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Last Call: Agent Extensibility (AgentX) Protocol to Proposed  Standard (fwd)
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-X-Sender: [email-masked]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: TEXT/PLAIN; charset=US-ASCII

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
>From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Subject: Last Call: Agent Extensibility (AgentX) Protocol to Proposed  Standard

The IESG has received a request from the SNMP Agent Extensibility Working
Group to consider the following Internet-Draftrs as Proposed Standards: 

o Agent Extensibility (AgentX) Protocol
  <draft-ietf-agentx-rfc-update-01.txt>. This document will obsolete
  RFC2257, currently a Proposed Standard

o Definitions of Managed Objects for Extensible SNMP Agents
  <draft-ietf-agentx-mib-04.txt>.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by September 28, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-agentx-rfc-update-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-agentx-mib-04.txt