Subject: Bakeoff II- October 99, Nashua, NH

From: Mike Daniele <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 12:39:05 -0400

Hello,

Compaq would like to host the second AgentX bakeoff.

When:     Thursday, October 14
Where:    Compaq Computer Corporation, Spitbrook Road Campus
                Nashua, NH

This site is about 40 minutes from Logan and about 30 minutes from
Manchester airport.  The Sheraton Tara hotel is within easy walking
distance, and airport shuttles routinely make the trip there.

We could actually do this just about any time during October,
so the date is [somewhat] subject to change, in an effort to
get as many implementations together as possible.

I'll send out details when I've gotten enough responses to make it
worthwhile.

Regards,
Mike

---

From: Bob Natale <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 13:53:52 -0400

At 9/7/99:12:39 PM, Mike Daniele wrote:

Hi Mike,

>Compaq would like to host the second AgentX bakeoff.

Great!  Thanks!

>Where:    Compaq Computer Corporation, Spitbrook Road Campus

That would be fine with me.  *Personally*, it will be easiest
for me if we can start late enough to allow for early am arrival
at Logan and work later into the evening [my Wednesday evenings
are dedicated to a course in Quantitative Techniques in S/W
Engineering this Fall!]--but I offer that only as a data point
for you to consider in light of everyone else's preferences
as they become known.

>distance, and airport shuttles routinely make the trip there.

Sounds perfect.

>so the date is [somewhat] subject to change,

Granted...the 14th or later will be best for me [I'm just
starting to get me head above water--bobbing up and down a
bit still, actually--following a hugh backlog that built
up during my Mother's terminal illness over the past 18 months
or so]...but again, I realize you must consider the sum of
everyone's preferences and needs and Compaq's own agenda
for use of its facilities. 

>in an effort to get as many implementations together as possible.

Right...and ACE*COMM's implementation will be (well!) represented
even if the bake-off must take place at a time when I cannot
participate.

>I'll send out details when I've gotten enough responses to make it

Thanks, again, for taking on this additional task for the WG.

Cordially,

BobN
------------ ISO 9001 Registered Quality Supplier -----------
Bob Natale         | ACE*COMM              | 301-721-3000 [v]
Dir, Net Mgmt Prod | 704 Quince Orchard Rd | 301-721-3001 [f]
[email-masked]| Gaithersburg MD 20878 | www.acecomm.com
------------- Free downloads at www.winsnmp.com -------------