Subject: Last Call: Agent Extensibility (AgentX) Protocol to Proposed Standard (fwd)

From: Steve Coya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 10:54:18 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Subject: Last Call: Agent Extensibility (AgentX) Protocol to Proposed
Standard

The IESG has received a request from the SNMP Agent Extensibility Working
Group to consider the following Internet-Draftrs as Proposed Standards: 

o Agent Extensibility (AgentX) Protocol
  <draft-ietf-agentx-rfc-update-01.txt>. This document will obsolete
  RFC2257, currently a Proposed Standard

o Definitions of Managed Objects for Extensible SNMP Agents
  <draft-ietf-agentx-mib-04.txt>.

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send any comments to the
[email-masked] or [email-masked] mailing lists by September 28, 1999.

Files can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-agentx-rfc-update-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-agentx-mib-04.txt