Subject: [alto] Wednesday's interim meeting

From: Enrico Marocco <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:06:41 +0100

Hi all,

as anticipated, the primary goal for the virtual interim is to discuss a
possible roadmap toward an interoperability event to be tentatively held
during IETF 81. Topics that will be in scope for the discussion include:

+ type of event, i.e. demo style, mixed client/server interop testing...
+ network setting, e.g. simulated environment, experiment on the IETF
  network or Internet-wide
+ tools (e.g. wiki, mailing list...) possibly useful for the
  organization
+ organizational roles

Other than that, some time will be allocated to any residual discussion
about the requirements document (soon to be WGLC'ed) and deployment
considerations one (to be adopted).

Here is the agenda for the meeting (times in GMT):

16:00 Administrivia					(Chairs, 10')
16:10 Requirements and deployment considerations     (S. Kiesel, 15')
16:25 Open discussion on interoperability event

-- 
Ciao,
Enrico