Subject: Re: [alto] Interop meeting coordinates

From: "Softgear Ko" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 16:50:45 +0900

Hello.

I want to know 7 implementator list which attended to the ALTO
interoperability meeting on last Monday.
Anybody has the ALTO implementator list ?

- Softgear Ko

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Enrico Marocco
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:34 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [alto] Interop meeting coordinates

Date: Monday, July 25
Time: 20:00 - 24:00
Location: Room 303AB, Quebec Convention Center Remote participation support:
meetecho collaboration tool will be used
        in audio/video conference mode, in conjunction with the alto
        IETF jabber room. Meetecho coordinates will be provided shortly.
 
--
Ciao,
Enrico

---

From: "Vijay K. Gurbani" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 09:30:35 -0500

On 08/03/2011 02:50 AM, Softgear Ko wrote:
> interoperability meeting on last Monday. Anybody has the ALTO
> implementator list ?

It is not the intention of the interoperability event to laud
or criticize implementations, nor is it the intent to publicly
identify the conformity (or lack thereoff) of each
implementation.

Enrico and I will post the results of the bakeoff, but they will be
anonymized as far as company names are concerned.

Thanks,

- vijay
-- 
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
1960 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9C-533, Naperville, Illinois 60566 (USA)
Email: vkg@{bell-labs.com,acm.org} / [email-masked]
Web:   http://ect.bell-labs.com/who/vkg/