Subject: Re: [alto] #4: Provisioned bandwidth

From: "alto issue tracker" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:28:04 -0000

#4: Provisioned bandwidth

Changes (by ietf-alto@…):

  * status:  new => closed
  * resolution:  => fixed

Comment:

 The discussion this issue has been moved to draft-ietf-alto-deployments
 (section 8.2.3 of draft-ietf-alto-deployments-02).

-- 
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  enrico.marocco@…                 |        Owner:  Sebastian Kiesel <ietf-alto@…>         
     Type:  enhancement                      |       Status:  closed                                 
 Priority:  major                            |    Milestone:                                         
Component:  reqs                             |      Version:                                         
 Severity:  -                                |   Resolution:  fixed                                  
 Keywords:                                   |  
---------------------------------------------+------------------------------

Ticket URL: <http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/alto/trac/ticket/4#comment:1>
alto <http://tools.ietf.org/alto/>